This is a partially funded, Doctorate level scholarship for Pakistani students awarded by The Business School at University of Huddersfield. Each scholarship consists of a full tuition at the Home/UK, EU or International student fee rate and a bursary of £14,400 per annum (£1,200 per month).
- Scholarship application deadline is 31 August 2016.
- Each scholarship consists of a full tuition at the Home/UK, EU or International student fee rate and a bursary of £14,400 per annum (£1,200 per month) for a maximum of 3 years (36 months), which is subject to satisfactory annual performance and progression review.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these scholarships:
The scholarships are open to all Home/UK, EU and International Ph.D. students, who intend to begin their Ph.D. studies for the 2016/2017 academic year.
- Academic excellence
- A first class or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in an area closely related to the project proposal
- A Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent in an area closely related to the project proposal
- Outstanding analytical, academic writing and English Language skills (at least, an overall academic IELTS test score of 7.5 with no score below 7.0 or equivalent for international or non-native users of English Language).
- An exceptional knowledge of business and management, especially either in the areas of finance and financial services industry, marketing and tourism, sustainability, logistics and supply chains or entrepreneurship and rural enterprises.
- Outstanding quantitative or qualitative data collection and analysis skills, including first class computer skills, knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office and/or other qualitative or statistical packages, such as NVivo, SPSS, STATA, and EVIEWS.
- An outstanding research proposal that fits well with the research interests of at least one of these six projects.
- A proven ability to work both in a team and independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and readiness to provide high-quality teaching of up to 6 hours per week within the Business School.
- Be able to commence their studies latest by January 2017.
- Home/UK, EU and International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants must have a first class or equivalent Bachelor’s degree in an area closely related to the project proposal and a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent in an area closely related to the project proposal.
visit following website