Course(s) Offered: All Available Fields
Course Level: Undergraduate Bachelors and Associate Degree
Provider: Korean Government
Country To Study In: Korea
Prospective applicants must meet the following qualification criteria;
- Must be a citizen of the country to which the scholarship is offered, which also applies to the applicants’ parents
- Have graduated or will be scheduled to graduate from high school as of March 1st of the invitation year
- Must possess above 80% (out of 100%) cumulative grade point average (CGPA), or must be within the top 20% (out of 100%) in rank in high school.
Undergraduate Bachelors: Korean language course(up to 1 year) + Bachelor’s degree course requirements(4 years)
Associate Degree: Korean language course(up to 1 year) + Associate degree course requirements(2 years)
- Round-trip economy class ticket
- 800,000 KRW per month
- 200,000 KRW upon arrival
- Language Training Fee
- All admission fees are waived by the host institution (university)
The tuition is covered by NIIED and the university.
- 20,000 KRW medical insurance per month
Method Of Application:
Applicants submit their applications either to the Korean Embassies around the world or to the partnering universities in Korea. The embassies and universities select the successful candidates among the applicants in the 1st round of selection. The applicants of the successful candidates will then be forwarded to NIIED.
Eligibility Group: All countries
Deadline: November 2016
For details please visit this website