Wireless and Emerging Networks System (WENS) Lab. , Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT), South Korea.
Focus: Research will mainly focus areas related to Future Radio Access (FRA) technology for 5G Networks such as Non Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA), Cognitive Radio Network (CRN), Small Cells and Massive MIMO, Software Defined Radio, Wireless Mesh Networks and full-duplex Wireless Communication etc. Further the candidate will research smart factory with IoT.
Profile: Candidate should have
- Strong background in wireless communication, information theory, simulations and mathematics
- Strong track record of research publications related to the mentioned field(s)
- Knowledge about all the candidates of 5G (some publication can be a plus point)
- Experience in conducting implementation level research projects can also be considered as a plus point
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++ programming (mandatory)
- Knowledge about Internet of Things (IoT), machine-to-machine communication (M2M), industrial network is a plus
- Command over network simulation tools including network level simulations (e.g. MATLAB, OPNET, NS2 & 3)
- Strong motivation and should be self driven towards latest challenges and trends
- Excellent Presentation, Analytical, Organizational and Interpersonal / Communication Skills.
The position is full-time for maximum five years and should start before Mar. 1st 2016. Fellowship grants amounts to 25,500 USD per year.
Application Deadline: Feb. 10th, 2016
Send an e-mail with you complete profile, CV and Cover letter to:
Prof. Soo Young Shin
For Details Click