The Tuberculosis Research Laboratory(TRL) at IP-K is now looking for a post-doctoral fellow to support its research activities.
*Position: Post-doc in Tuberculosis Research Laboratory
The successful candidate would be responsible for;
– Management of research projects in the field of tuberculosis (TB), in particular latent TB.
– Conducting the experiments, analyze the data and report the results.
– Writing of protocols and risk assessment as well as drafting publications and grant applications.
– Teaching and training of students/researchers.
The required qualifications are;
– Master degree and PhD in the field of biology, including microbiology, immunology, molecular biology, cellular biology.
– BSL3 training and experience with Mycobacterium tuberculosis or other related slow-growing class 3 pathogens.
– Good communication and reporting skills.
– Used to work in a team.
– Skills in ELISA assay, western blot, cytokine/chemokine titration, immunofluorescence studies and basic knowledge of cell culture (growth of primary cells, human or mouse) will be greatly appreciated.
– Training in small animal models of tuberculosis (mice, guinea pigs) will be a plus.
– Fluency in English, written and spoken, will be a great added value.
– Ease with powerpoint, excel and word.
– Project management.
Conditions of employment
– Working Hours: Mon. to Fri. ㅣ 09:00 ~ 18:00
– Leave: 2 days/month
▷How to apply
1) Institut Pasteur Korea Application(English) and English CV (free form) should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan10, 2016.
* Institut Pasteur Korea’s application form is only acceptable.
* Applications should be written in Enghlish.
2) Please indicate “Application for TRL” in subject of your email.
3) We will only be able to contact those candidates who we will invite for interviews.
For Details visit